Install & Activate the plugin
After activating the plugin you will get a new menu called "Whols" OR click on the "Settings" quick link which is located beside the "Deactivate" plugin link.
Navigate to "General Settings" > "Price Options For Pricing Model: Single Role"
- 1: Turn On the switch of "Enable This Pricing"
- 2: Set "Price Type" to "Percent"
- 3: Enter "Price Value" as your need. For example: if you enter 75. Then the product price will be 75% of the existing price & wholesalers will get 25% discount.
- 4: Enter "Minimum Quantity". For example: if you enter 10. Then wholesaler customers will need to add 10 quantities of a product into the cart otherwise wholesale price will not apply. Note: Wholesaler customers will get a notice in the shop/product details about the minimum quantity to purchase.
- 5: Finally "Save" the settings. Wholesale price is now applied globally to the entire shop.
Edit an existing user OR Create a new user from "Users > Add New"
Set the role to "Default Role - Whols Role"
Now you need to login as a wholesaler to see the wholesaler prices.
Look at the products. All the prices are set to your given price.
- 1: Original / Retailer Price
- 2: Wholesaler Price
- 3: Customers will save up to this amount
- 4: Minimum quantity notice