Flex Shopify theme is one of the top-notch themes, with all the elements it has and the customization capacity it offers. This theme can allow you to design an interesting appearance for your store and assist you with building a more trusted brand. Flex theme Shopify will assist with expanding the conversion rate, notwithstanding the capacity to add cross-sells and upsells to your site.
Quick Overview of Flex Shopify Theme
- Quick Overview of Flex Shopify Theme
- Key Features of Flex Shopify Theme
- Various Layout Options
- Animation and Effects
- Advanced Theme Customization
- Icon Library
- Responsive Features
- Support and Documentation
- Watch the video about Flex Shopify Theme
- Pros and Cons of Flex Shopify theme
- Pricing Plans
- Flex Shopify Theme Alternatives
- Premium Shopify Themes Bundle
Shopify Flex theme can strategically help you to increase the Average Order Value (AOV). It is one of the latest and most progressive premium Shopify themes presented by Out of the Sandbox. Let's discover some of the key facts about this theme:
- A comprehensive icon library is available with this theme
- All the layouts are fully flexible that will help you offer comfortable user-experience
- Custom CSS will help you design your site for any kind of store
- It is not necessary to add any third-party apps to apply any of its features
- It will help you to keep your online store safe and secure
It is an updated theme that comes with more new features that will allow you to explore more customization options. It’s time to dive into the features!
Key Features of Flex Shopify Theme
There are bunches of features that you will get when you buy the Flex theme by out of the sandbox. These features will help you in customizing and dealing with your store. Some notable features are:
Various Layout Options
Multiple stylish layout options are accessible with the flex theme. You can choose the layout depending on the specialty of your item and the type of user experience you would like to offer.
- Homepage Layouts: 13 unique styles are available to choose from. Before choosing the style you can view the demos and get your shop live ASAP. Pre-determined theme settings will help you to design your site as you wish.
- Product Page Layouts: To display your products like a pro, you will have three product page designs. Pick either Image scrolling, Classic, or Sections to plan the product page that turns out best for whatever you are selling.
- Drop down and Mega Menu: Up to 10 mega menus are available with this theme and each of the themes comes with up to 6 columns. You can also try the drop-down menu for multiple purposes.
- Header and Footer Layouts: You will get four unique header styles and four unique footer styles to choose from. Classic, Search Focus, Centered, and Vertical headers are available. For the header panel, you can try a horizontal header across the top of any page or you can experiment with a vertical header on the left half of the page. You will have all the regular functionalities and choices to include components to the header like an announcement bar or even a top bar. You can also use content blocks to try different footer styles.
Animation and Effects
Various choices are available inside the flex theme. For example, you can have a background with an animated video or even gradient background. There are much more choices on how the product images picture are displayed. You can have a slider with zoom-in and zoom-out effects or even you can try fade slides.
Advanced Theme Customization
Flex theme offers advanced theme customization options that will assist you to change the overall look of your store. You can customize the color, text styles, layouts, and substantially more as you wish. With no coding knowledge, you can make as many changes as you want. Theme customization in Flex Shopify theme is divided into two methodologies.
One is general theme settings and another is template customization. After choosing your page template, using the drop-down list you can add or even delete any page components according to your needs. Flex theme permits CSS customization through the Shopify theme manager, which is very easy to use for any kind of user.
The flex theme accompanies a wide range of icons that can be utilized in various spaces of your site to assist the website visitors with what they are searching for. The images and the icons additionally assist in starting a discussion with the guest, by making the site more interactive. These components can be utilized in better places like the bottom bar, announcement bar, add to cart button, text with icon, and featured promotions.
The out of the sandbox Flex theme gives more half-page components that you may not get in most of the paid themes. You simply have the choice through a checkbox to say, make this a half-page or a full-width component. This feature is important as it helps make your site more responsive. So separating things into two half-screen components that sit one next to the other winds up being more responsive and working better on mobile devices and desktops.
Features of the Flex Shopify theme are not limited here. You will also have control over margins, Unique button styles, Background gradients, Testimonials, Product sale stickers, Sticky bottom bar, Text with icons, and other exciting features.
Support and Documentation
Flex Shopify theme is one of the popular themes that offers well-documentation to make your task easier while designing your site. You can also claim customer support for any kind of theme-related issue. However, customer support is not available for third-party apps and theme file modification. You can request theme support by submitting a form. A self-service guide is also available for Flex theme that can give you the answer to your common questions.
Watch the video about Flex Shopify Theme
Pros and Cons of Flex Shopify theme
Pros of Flex Shopify theme
- This theme offers tons of customization options to match your style
- Lots of Layouts to choose from, each one is unique and very responsive.
- Easy customization and setup.
Cons of Metronic Shopify theme
- This template contains some features irrelevant to some users
- This premium theme might be a bit costly but a free trial is available for you to try it out.
Get ultimate control over this Shopify Flex theme only at $485. Though the price is for one store, you can transfer the license to another store after contacting the support team. Upon purchasing this theme, you will get a ZIP file that includes all the built-in styles.
After one year, you will also get a free update of this theme. However, you have to update it manually or even you can pay for the updater app to do the update automatically. You will also get a 14-days money-back guarantee.
Flex Shopify Theme Alternatives
Lezada – Multipurpose Shopify Theme
If you are looking for an alternative for Flex Shopify theme, check out the Lezada Shopify theme that has a massive collection of 225+ homepage variations letting you create a Shopify store for any niche you want. Plus, it has tons of modern and useful features and is updated to the latest version of Shopify.
Premium Shopify Themes Bundle
We have a special bundle of premium Shopify themes that are suitable for a variety of niches. Our Shopify themes are of excellent quality and have been created in accordance with current industry standards.
Watch the video about Flex Shopify Theme
Flex Shopify theme is specially designed for individuals who already have a Shopify store but need to boost their income through using the extraordinary features that are presented in this theme. Likewise, if you want to add more functionalities and customization to your Shopify store without paying extra money for the third-party apps, then Shopify Flex theme can be an excellent choice.