WooCommerce is a great platform for those who want to sell their products on the internet. It is a really powerful eCommerce plugin, but one of the biggest drawbacks for WooCommerce users is that it doesn’t have any product filtering options by default. Product filtering functionality is very important because it helps customers find specific products they are looking for quickly and easily. This is why WooCommerce users need the WooCommerce Product Filter plugin.
The WooCommerce Product Filter plugin is one of the best ways to find specific products your customers are looking for. It has powerful filtering options that will help them quickly and easily narrow down their choices, so they don’t need any other plugins! It has many features, one of which is product filters that help you find exactly what your customers need!
To make your WooCommerce store more useful and user-friendly, you need to install a WP Product Filter plugin. This easy-to-use extension will allow customers searching for products in their browser window to access some valuable information about each item they’re viewing–including price points as well!
- Why do you need to use WooCommerce Product Filter?
- Seamless integration with the Elementor plugin
- Better User Experience
- Make your store stand out in the crowd
- Increase the conversion rates
- How this article will help you?
- How to add product filters to a WooCommerce website?
- Installing the Woolentor plugin
- Vertical Filter:
- Horizontal Filter:
- How to add Product Filters for WooCommerce using WooLentor | WooCommerce Product Filters
- Question 1: What is a Product filter?
- Question 2: Why is product filtering important?
- Question 3: How many filters do I need?
- Question 3: Is it possible to use more filtering widgets at the same time?
- Question 4: Is the product filter a paid or free service?
Why do you need to use WooCommerce Product Filter?
Product filters are used to sort products by category, brand, or price range. They make it simpler for customers to find precisely what they want! WooCommerce Product Filter helps you find specific products your customers are looking for quickly and easily. It has many different filtering options, including things like price range or categories – making it easier than ever before to make sure that the right item arrives at their door!
Statistics reveal that 75 percent of visitors abandon a site if they don’t discover what they’re searching for in 15 seconds.
You can install extra plugins to extend your business’s functionality on WooCommerce as there are no filtering capabilities available with WooCommerce by default! Fortunately, there are several plugins accessible that can assist you in overcoming this challenge and making it easier than ever before!
Here are some points why you should use a product filter plugin:
Seamless integration with the Elementor plugin
With seamless integration of product filters into Elementor, and quick filtering capabilities, plugins such as WooLenter will make it easier than ever to find what you’re looking for, you can now take all your website needs with ease. The design is based on what customers need and want so that they feel at home while browsing through content or purchasing items online – no matter which browser window opens up first!
Better User Experience
Filters are an important component in enhancing the user experience. WooCommerce product filters help customers quickly find the products they are looking for. With the WooCommerce product filter plugin, you can control how your products are displayed to shoppers. Customers will no longer have to waste time browsing through hundreds of products.
Make your store stand out in the crowd
A Product Filter is an interface that sits in between your website and customers, providing them with only relevant information about products they may be interested in buying or renting – saving time for both parties involved!
Increase the conversion rates
The product filter on your website is great for increasing the conversion rates of each individual purchase. Because they help people find the perfect product for their needs. This means less time wasted on browsing and more sales opportunities! You can filter by price OR color. With more specific information about a given sale, you’ll have an easier time making sure that they are happy with their purchase.
How this article will help you?
Today’s consumers are more demanding than ever before, and the ability to filter products in stores today can be a necessity. Product Filters can help improve customer experience with WooCommerce searches! We’ll show how using product filters will improve your Woocommerce experience better than ever before with our quick guide on implementing them onto WooCommerce sites. You’ll discover how to add product filtering options both vertically and horizontally here.
How to add product filters to a WooCommerce website?
Product filters are one of the most important aspects of your WooCommerce site. If you don’t set up product categories and allow users to narrow down their searches then they’ll just see everything on sale in an unorganized mess – which doesn’t help anyone! To resolve this problem you can add extra plugins to WooCommerce since they don’t include any filtering choice by default! Here we will use one of the most popular and efficient WooCommerce plugins named WooLentor which enables you to add product filters on your WooCommerce pages conveniently.
It is a plugin that helps you create a custom and modern-looking online store very quickly. The features are endless! It comes with everything for your needs, from product filters to sliders—you can customize it all without any hassle because of how easy this tool is to use.
This plugin can enhance WooCommerce functionalities by adding powerful filtering options which let your customers find products in different ways. WooCommerce product filtering functionality is very flexible and it has a lot of options to choose from.
Installing the Woolentor plugin
With just a few easy steps, you’ll be able to install the plugin and get started with your new site.
- Go to your WordPress admin area and, under Plugins, choose Add New.
- In the search box, enter WooLentor.
- A menu for Woolentor will appear after installation and activation.
Another easiest way to install the plugin is by downloading it from WordPress’s repository and uploading it onto your dashboard.
Woolentor offers a user-friendly interface with adjustable settings for finding what you’re looking for quickly and easily. They won’t have to worry about spending hours scrolling through endless pages anymore, because WooLenter has filtering capabilities that make it easier for them to find what they’re looking for quickly and easily!
Woolentor offers two types of product filter widgets, which are vertical and horizontal. Here are the steps to adding product filtering options for both vertical and horizontal displays.
To add the product filters vertically,
- Create a section and select an appropriate structure for it with at least two columns.
- Find the “Product Filter” widget in the Elementor widget panel and drag it to a column of your section.
- After you’ve added the widget, you’ll be asked to choose a filter type.
- You may use the “Filter” panel to add numerous filtering choices that enable your customers to quickly locate the goods they’re searching for.
That is how you may use vertical WooCommerce product filters.
You may have noticed that many internet retailers utilize the product filters in a single column. Let me show you how to add numerous product filters across your store horizontally.
- Create a new section and select a structure for it, just as we did before.
- In the search box of the Elementor widget panel, type in “Product Filter.”
- Drag the “WL: Product Horizontal Filter” widget to a location in the section.
- After you’ve added the widget, a few horizontal product filters will be displayed by default.
So, this is how you may quickly add a variety of product filters to your WooCommerce store.
The vertical filter widget allows your consumers to quickly discover the items they’re searching for by utilizing a variety of filtering choices. It includes filters like Product price, categories, tags, additional product features, and so on. With this vertical filter option, you can choose from various styles and layouts to give your filters an individual look.
There are many types available including product price or categories – just select the one that suits you best! Let me show you some of the features of vertical filter widgets.
- To indent the categories in a hierarchical manner, add a text title for the filter using the “Additional Options” panel.
- To display icons before the list items, You may select an icon from this menu as well.
- The “Product Archive” widget is here to see the filtered results. This will allow you to change how many columns or rows it has on a show for your store visitors who want more information about each item before they buy it!
- You may also use this option to add sorting choices so that your store visitors can sort through the goods. The resulting count will be shown in this widget as well.
- the “Style” tab allows modifying all of the necessary styles for each element of this widget’s design
With a horizontal filter option, you can customize the look and feel of your filters with different styles.
To make the product filters more visible on a small screen, you can use horizontal filtering options. Make the row shorter by going to the “Advanced” page and unchecking desktop and tablet devices. Mobile users should only see horizontal product filters if this option is enabled. To show product filters on mobile devices, you should only enable the horizontal option. This is because we disabled it for desktop and tablet computers; otherwise users will see vertical filter listings instead of those nice flat lists they’re used to seeing!
Here are some features of the Horizontal filter widget:
- The “Product price” filter option gives additional controls to set the minimum and maximum pricing here. This helps customers to choose according to their capability.
- Add a title text for the filter using “Additional panel”. This will save the time and hassle of your customer.
- The “Style” tab includes all of the essential styles for each part of this widget’s design, allowing you to change them as needed.
- You may filter products by adding a variety of filtering choices to the “Filter” panel. Inserting just the filter title, placeholder, and most importantly the sort of filter is all it takes to create a product filter.
- You can also choose whether or not to enable each filter’s maximum width here.
- You can add or remove any filter if necessary.
To gain a more in-depth and detailed idea about the product filter widget of the WooLentor plugin, you can watch out this comprehensive video tutorial where everything is presented in a clear manner.
How to add Product Filters for WooCommerce using WooLentor | WooCommerce Product Filters
Question 1: What is a Product filter?
Answer: Filtering by-product is a feature that enables buyers to narrow down their search for products based on several criteria, such as price, color, size, and customer feedback. Product filtering on your shop might make it simpler for customers to browse items the way they want to use filters.
Question 2: Why is product filtering important?
Answer: Product filtering is important because it helps people find exactly what they need. They are able to get what they want without having too much confusion over which item will work best with their needs and tastes so that people can just enjoy browsing instead! Filtering can have a positive impact on your business, increasing the number of views for products and leading to higher conversions.
Question 3: How many filters do I need?
Answer: There’s no limit to the number of widgets you may have on your shop page at once. You may add or remove as needed.
Question 3: Is it possible to use more filtering widgets at the same time?
Answer: However, you should be careful about the number of filtering widgets that can actually fit on your site. Each Widget requires space and if they are not placed strategically it could make navigation difficult for customers trying to find what they’re looking for because there won’t always appear at first glance an option between too many choices or just one choice when dozens exist!
Question 4: Is the product filter a paid or free service?
Answer: Some plugins such as Woolentor has a built-in product filter, so there are no additional charges for it.
If you’re selling items with various features and characteristics, product filters are crucial. They aid customers in drilling down to discover what they’re searching for more quickly, which is especially essential in catalogs with a large number of goods.
Using a suitable filter may provide several advantages for your company, such as increasing the number of views and conversions. People will see only products they are interested in and it will increase potential user engagement. So don’t put it off any longer; see how our Woolentor’s product filter widgets can help you take your business to the next level!