That is why we have built this awesome plugin “WP Plugin Manager” to deactivate plugins per page. Which helps you to improve website performance.
How to use WP Plugin Manager
To install this plugin, go to your WP Dashboard, Plugins and add new.
Search by “wp plugin manager by hasthemes“
Install and activate the plugin.
After activating the plugin, you'll find an option “Plugin Manager” under the Plugins menu.
All of the plugins, installed on a website will be found here.
There is an option to disable plugins per page/post.
A plugin can be deactivated by a custom URL (a URL that contains certain words). This is a pro feature.
Suppose, you are using WooCommerce Plugin. It is not required to load WooCommerce CSS/JS files on about and contact pages.
– Enable deactivation
– Select URL Type (Page/Post)
– Select page
Why we should use the "WP Plugin Manager" plugin?
1. Reduce the page size.
2. Reduces the number of HTTP requests.
3. Increase the overall performance of a webpage.
5. Make a webpage faster (up to 90%).
6. Increase conversion, because conversion is proportional to website performance.