Have you ever looked for the answer to the question “How do I set multiple currencies in WooCommerce?” WooCommerce Currency Switcher Multi-Currency Plugin is your answer. If you are planning to develop a fully functional online store and want to target customers from all over the globe, then there is no other alternative but to add one of the best WooCommerce currency switcher multi-currency plugins to your payment system.
Advantages of WooCommerce Currency Switcher Multi-Currency Plugins
Before jumping straight to the point, let’s have a look into the advantages of WooCommerce currency switcher Multi-Currency plugins and discover the opportunities you will get after having this plugin as an online business owner:
- Improve Customer Experience: It is always easy to understand when the currency is a local currency. It reaches the hearts of your customers. It allows your customer to choose their preferred currency while shopping online for their favorite items. Definitely it improves the customer experience.
- Hassle-Free: Currency conversion is absolutely hassle-free as it is fully automatic when the customers are choosing their own currency. So basically you are allowing them to choose their local currency and see the products rate. They do not need to convert the default currency to their own. You are offering hassle-free shopping experience to your customers.
- Expand Your Business: When you are adding WooCommerce currency switcher, you are actually creating the scope to expand your business by targeting the customers from all over the world. It offers great support as your store is compatible with multiple currencies.
- Professional Store Management: Conveniently manage the tactical aspects of global business with the help of this multi-currency plugins. You will have full control over the currency display and your payment options. You can also set custom exchange rate or even you can create your own currency. All the options are here to offer you the ultimate flexibility.
11 Best WooCommerce Currency Switcher Plugins
If you want to enhance the performance of your site, you need to add a WooCommerce multi-currency plugin that will allow you to change the currency rate in local pricing. The problem is there are so many WooCommerce currency switcher plugins available in the market, so which one will be the best for your needs? Thinking about your demand, here we listed the 11 best WooCommerce Currency Switcher Multi-Currency Plugins that will automatically detect the currency of your customers based on their geolocation. Here you go!
List of the Best WooCommerce Currency Switcher Multi-Currency Plugins
- Multi-Currency Pro for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Multilingual & Multi-Currency from WPML
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher
- Multi Currency for WooCommerce by VillaTheme
- Premmerce Multi-currency for WooCommerce
- Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
- Currency Switcher by WooBeWoo
- Multi-Currency Switcher
- YITH Multi-Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
- YayCurrency – WooCommerce Multi-Currency Switcher
- Currency Converter Widget
Multi-Currency Pro for WooCommerce
Multi-Currency Pro for WooCommerce is one of the most robust and popular currency switcher plugins for WooCommerce. This plugin allows users to select their preferred currency or country’s currency. Multi-Currency Pro has the option to select currencies that you want to enable on your online store. Currency rates can be set automatically or manually.
With this plugin, you can easily add and manage as many currencies as you need. Again, if you ever need to remove a currency, you can do so with just a few clicks. One of the best features of this plugin is the ability to add payment methods for each currency. This means that you can use different payment methods for different currencies, which can be very useful if you want to use different methods for different countries or regions. You can also specify which payment methods are available for each currency, which can be very helpful if you only want to use certain methods in certain countries or regions.
This plugin is also available in a free version, with limited features. Multi-Currency Pro is a great way to improve your website’s international reach, and it’s easy to use. If you’re looking for a currency switcher plugin for WooCommerce, we highly recommend Multi-Currency Pro.
- Unlimited Currency- The plugin allows you to set up unlimited currency pairs, and it automatically converts prices based on the latest exchange rates.
- Currency Base Payment GateWay- This unique plugin allows you to use a local payment gateway for local users or international for foreign buyers.
- Multiple Shortcodes- This plugin offers multiple shortcodes that can be used to convert currencies on your WooCommerce store.
- WordPress Version: 4.4 or Higher
- PHP Version: 5.6 or Higher.
- Compatible With: WooCommerce, WPML
WooCommerce Multilingual & Multi-Currency from WPML
WooCommerce Multilingual and Multi-Currency is a free plugin from the makers of WPML – the most popular translation plugin for WordPress sites. It includes everything you need to start selling internationally, with more multi-currency features than any other free plugin currently available.
WooCommerce Multilingual & Multi-Currency comes with 162 pre-configured currencies to choose from, including Bitcoin. Using the free version, you can choose as many of these currencies as you want for your site, and have full control over the formatting of each currency. Then, you can set up geolocation rules to display currencies automatically based on your clients’ location.
WooCommerce Multilingual & Multi-Currency includes support for 4 automatic exchange rate services, or you can set exchange rates manually yourself. If you want even more control over your pricing, you can set custom prices for your products and shipping options in each currency.
If you’re displaying multiple currencies on your site, this probably means you have an international customer base. By pairing WooCommerce Multilingual & Multi-Currency with WPML, you can make it easier for customers all over the world to shop for and purchase your products thanks to even more multi-currency features.
For example, you can display currencies based on which language your customer is using, and even set different payment methods for each currency. Plus, it allows you to translate your whole store, include products, variations, attributes, checkout process, and even store emails. Read more about all the features that come with using WooCommerce Multilingual & Multi-Currency with WPML.
- Unlimited Currencies: Add as many currencies to your site as you want with full control over formatting
- Currency Switcher: Add a currency switcher to your product pages
- Geolocation Display Rules: Display currencies based on a customer’s location
- Exchange Rates: Set up automatic exchange rates or specify exchange rates yourself
- Custom Prices: Set custom prices and shipping rates for each currency
- Unlock More Features: Enjoy even more multi-currency features and translate your store when paired with WPML
- WordPress Version: 4.7 or later
- PHP Version: 5.6 or higher
- Compatible with: WooCommerce, WPML and many other themes and plugins
WooCommerce Currency Switcher
It is another professional plugin that allows you to create a professional online store with multiple currencies. The features of this plugin include Checkout with selected currency, Fixed price rule, different GeoIP rules, amounts rules, Prices based on Country, Prices based on User Role, Payment rules, and more.
This plugin is absolutely easy to work with and user-supportive. The admin panel of this plugin also comes with full flexibility to work with. Premium version of this plugin is starting at $30.
- Shortcodes: Easy going shortcodes are available that you can place anywhere to position the widget, even you can position it in the top menu.
- Design Options: It is possible to set a flag for each currency. Three different styles are also available to represent the WooCommerce Currency Switcher. You can use side-switcher, flags or drop-down style.
- Setting Currency Rate: It is possible to manually set the currency rate. You can also choose the automatic option to update the currency rate, hourly, daily or monthly.
- Payment Rules: On the checkout page, hide and show option is available for payment gate depending on the current currency.
- Free Delivery Amount: You can also set a minimum amount for offering free delivery to your customers. It is also possible to set a minimum amount for shipping the products.
- WordPress Version: 4.1 or higher
- PHP Version: 5.4 or higher
- Compatible With: WooCommerce, WPML
Multi Currency for WooCommerce by VillaTheme
It is an excellent plugin if you want to convert product price, taxes, coupon code or even shipping price to another currency. You can easily switch between currencies simply by clicking on the currency. This plugin also includes features like auto exchange rate update, finance API, currency switch by JS, user session, multi-currency checkout, and more features. It also allows you to create a custom currency symbol for each currency.
This plugin is free to download, but if you want to try the advanced features, then you have to buy the premium version that is starting at $18.
- Currency Selector Widget: This widget comes with 7 different front-end styles that are suitable for any website. It is also possible to use a shortcodes to position this widget anywhere you want.
- Fixed Price Option: This option lets you display a fixed price for any specific products. After calculating the exchange rate, this fixed price will overwrite the actual price.
- Decimal Number Display: You can display as many decimal numbers as you want on your front-end for each currency. You can also add an exchange fee with the current exchange rate.
- Geo Detect: Based on the IP address, this plugin can detect the country of the potential customers and display the prices on that currency.
- Select Payment Method: It is a pro feature that will allow you to select the payment method for each currency.
- WordPress Version: 4.4 or higher
- Compatible With: WooCommerce, WPML, Polylang.
Premmerce Multi-currency for WooCommerce
It comes with a number of unique features to make your task easier. This plugin is free to use, though its premium version is also available with the advanced features. This plugin helps you add different currency rates and comes with automatic conversion.
It supports an unlimited number of currencies and on the frontend, you will also get the option to display pricing. Different currency symbols are available and it also has shortcodes that you can also use for multiple purposes.
- Display Product Prices: According to the selected currencies, you will see the product prices. You can set a conversion rate for each currency and set a fixed price for your products.
- Supporting Geolocation: It will automatically detect the location of your customer and based on that location, it will set the currency rate. This feature improves the usability of your site.
- Updating Currency Rate: It is possible to automatically update the currency rates. With 2 different exchange rates, you can also create 2 identical currencies for different purposes.
- Updating Products Prices: When different exchange rates fluctuate, if you update your product prices in different currencies, it will reduce the losses. This plugin will help you get the updated and actual price.
- Currency Management: You can manage multiple currencies easily by using this plugin. It makes the multiple WooCommerce currency management more flexible.
- WordPress Version: 4.8 or higher
- PHP Version: 5.6 or higher
- Compatible With: WooCommerce, WPML
Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
It is a free currency switcher WooCommerce plugin. Utilizing this plugin you can permit your clients and customers to purchase an item with various monetary standards dependent on their country on your site. It will naturally identify the site guest country through geolocation feature included for WooCommerce, in view of their country, it will show the price of the item.
- Setting Currencies: Using this plugin you can set a default currency for your customers. At the same time, you can add additional currencies to your website. Enable/disable option is available to add or hide a currency.
- Exchange Rates: You can update the exchange rates automatically. Reset option is also available to reset the currencies. You can choose a server to update your exchange rates.
- Currency Countries: For each currency, you can select some countries where that currency is available. You can also auto-assign the countries, depending on the IP address, it will select the country.
- Currency Switcher Option: You can enable or disable the plugin whenever you want. On checkout, if you want to revert the currency to your default currency, you can also enable that option as well.
- Advanced Options: Setting a minimum price for the free shipping, fixing mini cart, and additional price filters are available as the advanced options.
- WordPress Version: 4.4 or higher
- Compatible With: WooCommerce, WPML
Currency Switcher by WooBeWoo
This plugin uses Free Converter and Crypto compare platforms to offer you the latest currency rates. As an additional module, you can also add Tooltip modes to offer your customers extra flexibility. The Premium version of this plugin with the advanced features is starting at $49 for a single website.
- Exchange Rate Setting: For each currency, you can set the exchange rate manually or even you set the options to update the currencies automatically hourly, daily or even monthly. Email notification for the admin is also available, which will let you know the latest exchange rates.
- Currency Display Setting: For each currency, here you will get a display setting where you can set currency base, symbol, position, rate or other components. You can put currency rate manually or even automatically.
- Unlimited Currency: A list of currency is available from where you can select as many currencies as you want. Simple setting options are available to add currency switcher directly to your online store.
- Geo IP Rules: When you will enable this option, it will automatically detect the location of your customers based on their IP addresses. According to their location, it will set the currency. You can also use custom setting options.
- Custom Currency: If you want to introduce your own currency for the customers of your online shop, then you can add any custom currency with the custom icon.
- WordPress Version: 4.1 or higher
- Compatible With: WooCommerce, WordPress Themes, WPML
Multi-Currency Switcher is the perfect solution for international stores that want to make it easy for their customers to pay in their preferred currency. With this powerful tool, you can offer multiple currency options, customize your checkout process, and choose the payment methods that work best for you. Plus, with the auto-update exchange rate feature, you’ll always be up-to-date on the latest rates and able to provide your customers with the most accurate prices.
It’s an essential tool that lets you offer your customers prices in their local currency, so they can see exactly how much they’ll be spending on your products. Not only is this great for customer satisfaction, but it can also boost your conversion rates.
- User-Friendly Settings: With user-friendly settings, you can easily add new currency from the dropdown list of 160+ national currency units. Drag and drop to organize them in order to show the prioritized ones first in your shop. This makes it easy to keep track of your finances and ensure that your customers are getting the best possible rates.
- Switch currencies at checkout: This handy plugin allows you to change currencies at checkout, so you can get the best possible rates and pay with ease. Plus, it supports a range of payment methods, so you can always find the perfect way to pay.
- Automate currency conversion: The Multi-Currency Switcher is the perfect tool for automating currency conversion. With scheduled periodic updates of exchange rates, and the ability to set fixed rates and fees, it makes converting currencies easy and convenient.
- Custom rounding: With our built-in price rounding features, you can easily set up price endings that reflect the currency styles that are most commonly used.
- Geo Detect: This plugin can detect the country of the users based on the IP address. It is a smart feature that helps you not to set a country or currency manually. The best option if you want to avoid manual updates.
- WooCommerce Version- 4.0.0 or higher
- WordPress Version- 5.2 or higher
- Compatible with WooCommerce
YITH Multi-Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
The YITH Multi-Currency Switcher for WooCommerce plugin makes it easy to set up a comprehensive multicurrency system on your store. With this plugin, you can display prices in local currencies and automatically choose the best currency based on customer location. You can also set up specific currencies based on location, and apply conversion rates manually or automatically. This plugin gives you complete control over your store’s multicurrency functionality.
With this plugin, you can create custom rules to set which currencies need to be shown to users from specific countries and hide specific payment methods from users who are paying in a specific currency. This plugin makes it easy to manage multiple currencies on your WooCommerce store and provides a great user experience for your customers.
- Enable currencies in the shop- With the YITH Multi-Currency Switcher for WooCommerce, you can enable an unlimited number of currencies and set the default one. You can also enter a label to identify each currency, and set the currency position and thousand separators for each currency.
- Geolocate users and automatically display local currency- The plugin automatically detects the user’s location and displays prices in their local currency, providing a more seamless and intuitive shopping experience.
- Currencies rates- This plugin allows you to set different currency rates and commissions for each currency, and to choose whether to do so manually or automatically using an aggregator. Plus, you can validate the aggregator to avoid any potential errors.
- Tools, shortcodes & widgets- With this plugin, you can create and customize unlimited shortcodes – perfect for displaying currencies list, currency converters, and currency rates. Plus, you can choose the style and visibility of each shortcode.
- Minimum PHP version: 7.0
- Compatible up to: WordPress 5.9.x and WooCommerce 6.3.x
- Supported multilanguage plugins: Loco Translate
YayCurrency – WooCommerce Multi-Currency Switcher
- Flexible Price Format- This powerful plugin allows you to easily switch between currencies and set individual conversion fees. You can also customize the symbol position, thousand/decimal separators, and a number of decimals for each currency.
- Multiple Display Positions- With multiple display positions and quick re-ordering, you can easily show your customers the latest exchange rates and make switching between currencies a breeze.
- Auto Re-Calculated- The YayCurrency WooCommerce Multi-Currency Switcher automatically recalculates exchange rates so you don’t have to do it manually. The converted prices are shown immediately, without the need for your customers to reload the page.
- GeoIP Price Display- With GeoIP Price Display, YayCurrency automatically detects the customer’s IP address and shows the product prices in their local currency. That way, your customers will always see the prices in their own currency, making it easy for them to make a purchase.
- Compatible with all major WooCommerce payment methods
Currency Converter Widget
The Currency Converter Widget is the perfect tool for online businesses that want to offer their customers a hassle-free way to shop in multiple currencies. With this widget, you can display product prices and totals in real-time, using the latest exchange rates from the Open Source Exchange Rates API. Whether your customers are shopping from around the world or just across town, the Currency Converter Widget makes it easy for them to get what they need without any surprises.
This easy-to-use Currency Converter Widget is the perfect tool for helping your customers understand the cost of your products in their local currency. It updates prices on your entire site, so visitors can see exactly how much they would pay in their own currency.
- Open Source Exchange Rates API- It uses the Open Source Exchange Rates API, which provides accurate and up-to-date exchange rate data for over 160 currencies.
- Version 1.6.27
- Handled by WooCommerce
All the above mentioned WooCommerce currency switcher Multi-Currency Plugins are professional and offer multiple facilities to make your task easier. Are you still confused about which one you need to choose? In that case, we will definitely recommend the number #1, Multi-Currency WooCommerce plugin, as it comes with all the essential features that you need to create an easy-going multi-currency system for your online shop. It also offers you full flexibility to take control over the features and use the features according to your needs. Most importantly, it is a user-friendly plugin that can be the answer to all of your questions.