Elementor Review: The Best Drag-and-Drop Page Builder
In this Elementor review post, we'll be taking a look at Elementor Page Builder. If you haven't heard of it before, Elementor is one of the most popular drag-and-drop page builders on the market today. We're going to cover its features, pricing and more in this Elementor review so keep reading!
- Elementor FAQ'S
- Why do I need a WordPress page builder?
- Is Elementor really as good as they say?
- How does Elementor Page Builder stack up?
- Is Elementor worth buying?
- Why is Elementor the best page builder?
- How do I use Elementor theme builder?
- Elementor Features and Benefits:
- WooLentor VS Elementor WooCommerce Page Builder
- SeedProd vs Elementor Page Builder
- A list of the 10 Best Elemento Addons:
- About Elementor Pro
- Should I upgrade to the Elementor PRO version?
- Elementor Pro WordPress theme compatibility
- Elementor Plans and pricing
- Pros and Cons of Elementor Page Builder:
- Conclusion of Elementor Review
Why do I need a WordPress page builder?
Page builders make it easier to design your page with drag-and-drop features. They are designed to be intuitive so you don't need any coding experience before using them. You can create just about anything, from landing pages and portfolios all the way through to contact or lead generation forms and more!
Is Elementor really as good as they say?
The answer is yes, absolutely. Elementor has a user-friendly interface that makes it very easy to build web pages with drag and drop features so you never have to touch code again. They also make use of the WordPress visual editor which means all you need for customizing your web page are text, images, and other graphic elements. Designing in Elementor is a breeze.
How does Elementor Page Builder stack up?
Elementor is now active in over 10,000,000+ websites while holding 94% of reviews and ratings on 5967 reviews on WordPress.org. There are a lot of page builders on the market today that give you most, if not all, of what Elementor offers.
For example, Wix and Weebly both offer drag-and-drop features for building web pages as well as templates to help get you started with designing their platforms. The key difference between these two and Elementor is that Elementor offers a visual editor for editing your web pages.
One other feature to mention is the fact that, like WordPress itself, Elementor does not require you to have coding knowledge or know-how in order to use it. This makes designing and building websites accessible for anyone who wants to enter into this field of work.
Is Elementor worth buying?
If you are looking for a drag-and-drop page builder with the best features that are both user-friendly and accessible, then yes, Elementor will be worth your money. You won't regret it!
Why is Elementor the best page builder?
Elementor offers a wide array of features and customization options for any type of website you would want to create. They have been around since 2016, which means they are one of the most stable and reliable builders on the market today with over 5 million monthly users! You can really trust them.
How do I use Elementor theme builder?
There are a variety of ways to use Elementor's theme builder in order to customize your website. You can choose from pre-made layouts and templates, import an existing template or fully design one yourself by using the drag-and-drop features.
- Basic layout
- Full width, boxed layout
- Wide content with a sidebar on the left or right side
Importing a template:
You can import any theme that you are currently using in WordPress into Elementor and customize it to your needs. If you don't have a specific theme yet then use one of their pre-made layouts to get you started.
You can fully design your own theme by using the drag-and-drop features and choose from a variety of backgrounds, headers, menus, and more!
Does Elementor slow down your site?
Elementor is lightweight and fast, which means that it won't slow down your website. The only time you might notice a slight slowdown in speed is when there are a lot of plugins or other programs running on the same site as Elementor. You can easily fix this by either upgrading to one of their premium plans for more memory space or removing other programs that might be bogging down your site.
Elementor Features and Benefits:
Elementor is an easy-to-use website builder with intuitive design features and innovative tools. This Elementor review shows all the features and benefits that Elementor offers for those who want to create their own beautiful websites quickly and easily. Let's take a closer look at the features and benefits of Elementor and explore why so many people love Elementor when it comes to creating beautiful websites quickly and easily.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface. Creates websites with drag and drop features, making website design accessible to everyone. Accessible as it doesn't require coding knowledge or experience beforehand in order to use the program like other page builders does.
- Themes that you can customize from a wide selection of backgrounds, headers, menus, and more. Gives you the ability to create a website that is completely unique with your own style!
- You can easily import your existing theme from WordPress and customize it to suit your needs. This makes Elementor a one-stop-shop for any type of website that you want to create!
- Built-in SEO features allow you to optimize websites with ease using the built-in search engine optimization tool. Helps users increase their rankings on Google and other search engines.
- Pre-made layouts and templates for easy use: Basic layout, full width boxed layout, wide content with sidebar on the left or right side. These are great tools to start designing websites that will get you up and running in no time!
- Additional features include a visual editor for editing your web pages, unlimited colors, and fonts to customize the look of your websites.
- Layout builder – Elementor offers one-click layout building that lets you choose from pre-set layouts or make your own custom ones! You can have any type of website with just one click, which is really helpful for those who are not as fluent in coding and design.
- Elementor is completely free to use with no monthly fees or hidden costs!
WooLentor VS Elementor WooCommerce Page Builder
WooLentor is a WooCommerce plugin that allows you to create a professional-looking online store with no coding skills. WooLentor WooCommerce page builder is free and available in the WordPress repository. WooLentor allows the creation of custom product and shop pages easily using the free version.
Elementor WooCommerce page builder is available in the Elementor pro version.
SeedProd vs Elementor Page Builder
SeedProd is a page builder that allows users to create professional-looking websites with absolutely no coding. They offer simple drag and drop features, meaning you can design within the program without any experience or knowledge of code beforehand.
Elementor Page Builder offers many more customization options than other builders on the market today for building your website. They are free to use with no monthly fees or hidden costs, which is a great bonus!
A list of the 10 Best Elemento Addons:
1. WooLentor – WooCommerce Elementor Addons + Builder
2. Essential Addons for Elementor: The Essential plugin you install after Elementor! Packed with 40+ stunning free elements including Advanced Data Table, Event Calendar, Filterable Gallery, etc.
3. HT Mega: The HTMega is an elementor addons package for the Elementor page builder plugin for WordPress, having 86 free widgets.
4. Elements Kits: ElementsKit All in one addon for Elementor page builder. It includes most comprehensive modules, such as header footer builder, mega menu Builder
5. Happy Addons for Elementor: Happy Addons for Elementor Is the Best Elementor Addons Comes With 44+ Free Elementor Widgets Including Table Builder, Testimonial, Event Calendar, etc..
6. Envato Elements – Photos & Elementor Templates: Access thousands of quality, free templates; plus royalty-free photos from Envato Elements.
7. Qi Addons For Elementor: Qi Addons for Elementor is a comprehensive library of 60+ custom, flexible & easily styled Elementor widgets developed by Qode Interactive.
8. Element Pack Lite – Addons for Elementor: Best Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin with 40+ Most Popular Elements that need your everyday website page building.
9. Elementor Custom Skin: Create new skins for Elementor PRO 3.x page builder. Design your own skins for Post and Post Archive Widgets using Elementor Loop Templates.
10. Move Addons for Elementor: Move Addons is a WordPress plugin for Elementor page builder, is a powerful tool that helps you to make almost every possible customization to your website
About Elementor Pro
Elementor Pro is a version of the popular free version of the page building plugin that Elementor has. Its free version is offered in June 2016. With Elementor it's now possible for websites to have header and footers customized using the theme builder.
There are now no more restricted limitations to creating custom site designs without using a custom plugin. For more information visit Pojo's website or click on a website's [link] page for more information. For more information about free versions of this plugin visit [link].
Should I upgrade to the Elementor PRO version?
Many website owners are on the fence about upgrading to Elementor Pro, as it is a paid version of an already free plugin. The main difference between the two versions is that with pro you can have unlimited access to layouts and templates which will be useful if you want to experiment with different types of design styles. If you're not sure whether or not you want to upgrade, it is best to try the free version out first to see if it's your style.
Elementor Pro WordPress theme compatibility
Elementor is compatible with all WordPress themes. With Elementor Page Builder, you can create any type of website and drag-and-drop elements to make them responsive for different devices that use it such as laptops, tablets, or mobile phones. This makes your business look more professional than ever before!
Elementor Plans and pricing
Elementor includes free as well as paid versions. The free version includes nearly 30 templates, 50 widgets, and a built-in page editor. Premium offers have more layouts and features. The essential package costs $49 per year, can be used on one side, and contains over 300 Pro templates.
The advanced plan costs $99 annually and can install the application from up to three sites while the expert plan covers a cost of $199 for 25 sites. More pro companies may view Studio ($499/year) or Agency ($999/year), which add the number of different sites which Elementor can.
Pros and Cons of Elementor Page Builder:
Pros of Elementor Page Builder
- Elementor page builder comes with any theme builder, but you have to buy the Elementor Pro version to edit the WooCommerce page builder.
- Elementor page builder comes with a library of templates and widgets that you can use to get started quickly.
- You can also find tons of 3rd party plugins available that add more features and options to Elementor.
Cons of Elementor Page Builder:
- Elementor page builder allows you to create custom designs for your website that look different from the standard WordPress themes.
- Elementor page builder does not have a lifetime option for its users and you have to pay every year in order to keep your website up and running.
- Elementor free version does not allow you to edit the WooCommerce page. You can try WooLentor free version to edit the WooCommerce page.
Conclusion of Elementor Review
Elementor is a stunning free page builder plugin. Although there is a version of Elementor Pro out there, you really can get 90% of this awesomeness free. Elementor stands out as the only solution that can be used by most people (even beginners) and that doesn't require a subscription.
Therefore the best First option for anybody looking for a page builder is Elementor. The price is the only thing that puts Elementor significantly ahead of the others the price is the lack of the Pro. A wonderful page builder is Elementor's must-have solution.