WordPress powers 14.7% of the top websites of the world.
Those websites are at the top, not without reason. Good design and stellar performance are some of the reasons. Another is that those websites are investing in customer relationship management.
With proper CRM, those websites not just promise but over-deliver. And that keeps customers coming back for more.
And the beauty of WordPress as your choice of website builder or CMS is that it comes with several paid and free CRM plugins.
You just have to choose the most suitable one from among the best WordPress CRM plugins and start your journey towards your customer’s hearts and the top.
What Are CRM Plugins?
WordPress CRM plugins are extra functionalities that you can add to your website to capture customer information. That’s just step-0.
After capturing customer information, CRM plugins let you sort the information and segregate clients based on different filters.
With a suitable plugin, you are in a better position to understand and serve your customers. It is good for customer service as well as for marketing.
CRM plugins can help automate the process that would otherwise take several human hours. This speeds up things and also saves your cash.
Why Use a WordPress CRM Plugin?
Even if you don’t use CRM plugins for WordPress, your website will work just fine.
You might falter on customer service here or there.
A few potential leads might get lost.
And your marketing efforts could land just an inch short of success.
But nothing like your website will crash, or your business will be ruined to ashes.
So then, why should I use a CRM plugin for WordPress?
Because that could be the one step of difference between mediocre and successful.
WordPress CRM plugin helps you to:
- Understand and respond to customer needs on time.
- Get valuable customer insights for effective decision-making.
- Establish an internal company culture.
- Increase revenue and establish accountability.
- Let your clients connect to your social media.
If CRM is that important, why not use a specialized CRM software or tool? Why just a plugin?
Would you hire a team for a one-person job? No, right? So when a WordPress plugin is potent enough, why spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on standalone software?
If you believe a simple WordPress plugin won’t be enough, think again.
Take a look at our top picks for the best WordPress CRM plugins and find your match right here.
5 Top CRM Plugins to Consider
Not all CRM plugins are built alike. Not all of them give you detailed insights, automation, control, and ease-of-use at a pocket-friendly rate. But these top CRM plugins are have-it-alls. Check them out.
1. WP ERP
WP ERP is not just a CRM plugin. It is an Enterprise Resource Planning system with CRM, HR, project management, and accounting capabilities. And just like the best free software and plugins, WP ERP helps you deal with not just the core issue but a lot else too.
You can manage your website as well as your business, straight from your WordPress backend.
What makes WP ERP a great pick?
- Multiple benefits can be availed together.
- Extremely beginner-friendly. Comes with a one-click installation.
- Free and paid versions are both available. A free trial is also available.
- Works on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Training available in the form of documentation, in-person training, and online tutorials.
- 24/7 live online support
- A reminder system or calendar is available in the CRM module.
- Email marketing is available.
- Task management functionalities.
- Document storage facility.
- Integration with internal chat.
WordPress already comes with some in-build user management functionalities. But WP-CRM takes the WordPress CRM game one step ahead. You can create quick contact forms, track incoming shortcode messages and organize your users based on custom attributes. You can also then sort them using filters.
Whether it is customers, affiliates, associates, partners, or vendors, manage them all with WP-CRM.
What makes WP-CRM a great pick?
- Efficient and easy user management, including organization, filtering, and editing.
- Option to add custom user attributes.
- Dynamic charts to present numerical attributes.
- Front-end contact forms.
- Integration with WP invoicing.
- Add-ons that can help enable group messages and notifications.
- Ability to track user activity and take notes.
- Open-source plugin, so it is free to use.
- User-friendly with no learning curve.
For those who keep customer relationship management on the top of their priority list, FluentCRM is the best CRM plugin out there. It is an email marketing automation plugin that can help you automate mundane tasks. With FluentCRM, you can save time, money and energy, while still not having to compromise on any account.
You can use it to manage your user, monitor user activities, and automate email marketing, and more, all in one.
What makes FluentCRM a great pick?
- Paid plans make sure you aren’t just clinging to freebies. You get what you pay for.
- All your data stays organized and in one place.
- You can automate email sequencing and other tasks to save time. Also, no accidental forgetting. Everything will happen as scheduled.
- The interface is clean, professional, and yet beginner-friendly.
- 360-degree contact viewing, which helps you with each specific detail about your contacts.
- Once you have added (or imported your contacts), FluentCRM keeps updating your contact list as you come across more customers.
UpiCRM is a plugin that does more than helping you out with CRM. You can use it for lead and affiliate management as well. Plus, you can manage leads from social media too.
It also lets you create a contact form database that accumulates leads from all your contact forms. Want to distribute the leads among your employees? Do that with ease with UpiCRM, which also offers integration with Google Drive and more.
What makes UpiCRM a great pick?
- Generate inbound leads from all contact forms on your website (10+ contact form builders), social media, Google Sheets, or web services.
- Lead sharing option between several sites running on the same UpiCRM server.
- Complete email marketing package. You can customize the templates and automate your email routine.
- Export leads as CSV or Google Sheets.
- Entire lead lifecycle management system.
- Open-source and entirely free plugin.
- Lets you have your entire team on board with team management functionalities.
- UpiCRM dashboard gives you instant insights about lead management and customer relationship management.
Free forms, live chat, email marketing, contact management, and analytics… you name it, they have it. And all these features are available on one simple plugin, offered at no cost to you.
What makes HubSpot CRM a great pick?
- Manage and segment your contact and see what interactions you had with them in the past.
- The drag and drop email builder lets you customize the 20+ premade templates to create stellar emails.
- Send automated emails based on stimuli and with in-built click-through rate tracking.
- Add a 24/7 chatbot to your site to keep your visitors engaged.
- Beautiful forms and pop-ups, which are easy to build.
- Built-in analytics and integration with 750+ third-party apps.
Install A Suitable CRM Plugin Today
Decided which CRM plugin to go with? Why are you still waiting?
How To Install A CRM Plugin?
Installing a CRM plugin in WordPress is as easy as it is to use one.
Follow the steps to get started:
- Step 1: Go to the Add Plugin section from the menu on the left.
- Step 2: Type in the name of the plugin you want to install.
- Step 3: Click on Install Now.
- Step 4: Activate the plugin once it is installed.
- Step 5: Configure the plugin from the settings menu.
And you are done.
Quick and simple, right?
Now, don’t wait anymore. Get started today.
Note: This post was published in collaboration with Lesley Haught.